Monday, November 1, 2010

Lost and found-Hah!

Have you ever misplaced something and tried with all your might to find it. You get some jackass who says, "Don't worry, it will be in the last place you look". Well, I looked in all the last places and it's not there! That means that it is truly lost. I appreciate everyone helping me look but, it was fruitless. Folks who make things with their hands will understand what I'm going through. I started a quilt top on 10/30/2000 and for whatever reason I set it aside and worked on something else. Now in the past 10 years I have shown it to several people whose opinions mean something to me. I know I have touched it in the last 10 months or so. It is of no value to anyone but me so I know it was not stolen. I got to thinking, maybe I'm supposed to start another and not complete that one. So, I did.
Good thing about all this, I have a clean, organized closet. I threw out old, unused clothing and shoes from the freaking 80's! Yes, I admit I still had parachute pants (What was I thinking?) and Keapa shoes-Yuk. Anyway, I wish I had friends who could sew. We could do our own American Quilt movie. I will not give up my quest, I know it is somewhere to be found.

No comments:

Post a Comment