Sunday, September 26, 2010

Cowboys vs. Texans

We are having a practice Thanksgiving Dinner today. We have a turkey with dressing, fresh green beans. We are watching the Cowboys and so far so good. I was sitting down enjoying my first beer of the day and me being me just happened to notice something in the game. Those of you who taped or Tivo'd the game can go back and check this is a fact. Player #21, Jenkins I believe well, he apparently does not, I repeat does not wear a cup. I know this because the referee called a penalty- too many balls on the field! You could see the whole situation and by the way, he dresses to the left. I don't normally search for such a sight but, I couldn't help myself it was like BAM! in your face. I noticed Roy Williams doing something great too! He caught the ball and made a touchdown- way to go Roy. Please do not think by me conversing about the Dallas Cowboys that I have "flip-flopped" away from my Washington Redskins or Kansas City Chiefs. Amazing things happen every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment