Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Pump Up The Volumn

Today is day 2 of my re-creation, my rebuilding of my ground zero. My new two towers are being built to my specifications and I love it. Sometimes I wish I could do show in tell. Mostly, it's just tell...me telling every woman I meet "When is the last time you had a mammogram?". The doctors said I would be a big cheerleader after all this. I wonder if they said that because of the size of my pompoms. All I know is when I wake up in the morning it feels like I am wearing a extreme beginner bra or about 2000 small rubber bands around my chest. Anything I experience would not be half as bad as the alternative. Spending time every 6 months always wondering, nope that is not me. I can't be the "Cool breeze" that I am if all I do is worry.

No comments:

Post a Comment