Thursday, September 9, 2010

First Doctor Visit

My sister-in-law, who has been my nurse, and saviour through all of this was again gracious enough to drive me to see the oncologist. Dr. Dao checked me out and said everything looks great and the pathology results on my lymph nodes came back negative- YAY! I am cancer free, the cancer was contained in the breast and since they removed the suckers we are cancer free. Best damn free thing I have ever received. Dr. Tuoc Dao is my angel, she came into my life and with due diligence and her beautiful smile saved my life. There goes the season/reason thing. She had a reason, to extend my time on earth a little longer. I wish I could give her a gift like she has given me. Thank you Dr. Tuoc Dao and Baylor Hospital Dallas, you guys rock!

No comments:

Post a Comment