Saturday, September 18, 2010

Tough as Nails

You ever have one of those days where you just don't give a shit? I seem to be in that mood. I believe hearing the word cancer changes the way we as humans view our own mortality. You have these "Billy Bob Bad asses" that nothing can tear down. Then you have these folks that fold at the sneeze of others. What the hell? I for one have never been able to back down from a challenge and I have never ran from a fight in my life. Mom always said, you can run but you cannot hide. I can dig that, only because I knew what my mom was trying to relay to me. I cannot run fast but, dammit I can run far. I bet my moccasins are really worn out with everyone walking in my place. Cancer has really messed with my mind so I guess from now on I will be running for my life. Re-evaluation is awesome, I encourage everyone to step back and re-evaluate your place in life. I am not guaranteed tomorrow so, therefore I make the best of today.

No comments:

Post a Comment