Sunday, September 26, 2010

Slow & Easy Weekend

This weekend started off fantastic and it has stayed that way- so far. Friday my daughter and I went to the Studio Movie Grill and saw the movie "You Again". People, I am no Siskle & Ebert but, that movie was hilarious. If you survived high school and was not the "quarterback" or the "cheerleader" you will relate to this movie. Oh yeah, Tony Romo was there too. I don't know that he was seeing the same movie as us, we saw as we were walking out. Thanks to Brittney for taking me out. First time I've been anywhere other to work and home since the first week of July. Joshua, ,my son is learning to drive (watch out!), just kidding he pays attention. He may not listen but, he looks like he is. Today, we are having a practice Thanksgiving Dinner, yes you heard me right.
I love the fall, not the winter. This is such a beautiful time on earth right now. This is where we get snuggle moments with our significant others. I'm snuggling with my new "lady lumps" and baby they require a lot of room!

No comments:

Post a Comment