Saturday, September 25, 2010

Ends justify the means..

I saw the oncologist yesterday and she gave me good words. I don't have to look at her again for 5 months- yes I am cancer free! Now we will get used to dancing with each other twice a year for the next 10 years. I know I can fight anything and I do mean anything so, bring it on! I've said it before and I will say it again, I am grateful for my experience and thankful for my lessons. Now, all I have to do is keep seeing the "I'm going to pump you up" doctor a*k*a plastic surgeon. I totally believe it's important to have your own floatation devices-lol. I have never been able to swim so I need extra air in my tubes, oops I mean boobs! My race is almost over and I cannot wait until I can show everyone my trophy!

No comments:

Post a Comment